Family Partnership Center Delivers Remarkable Return on Investment
- How important is shelter from the freezing cold for a man who finds himself homeless due to the loss of a job?
- What price tag can you put on keeping a teen safe and away from gang and gun violence that poisons his neighborhood?
- How much savings do taxpayers derive when a person with diabetes and with little money receives regular healthcare at the nearby clinic instead of making frequent visits to the hospital?
- What exactly does it mean to the health of a child in their first year when her expectant mother and father receive lessons on prenatal care, parenting skills and good nutrition, and what is the dollar value of those lessons?
- When a family is able to put a week’s worth of nutritious food on the table, what does it mean to them and the community in terms of warding off hunger and poor nutrition?
By the Numbers
$72 FOR EVERY $1
For every $1 invested in a Family Partnership Center program, the short-term social return on investment averages $72 for the persons served and the community.
Wear Orange to Raise Awareness About Gun Violence
Vice President for Operations
After School Programs
Poughkeepsie Youth Theatre
A Look Back
On May 30, 2019 Kathy Peluso, Family Services Center for Victim Safety and Support Coordinator of Training and Outreach who will soon be leading the Sexual Assault Response Team, received recognition from the Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Abuse (CASADA). Kathy has worked tirelessly in support of victims for 15 years. Family Services is so proud of all that she has done and will continue to do to improve our community’s response for victims.
On Tuesday, June 25, 2019 Heritage Food + Drink will host a charity dinner for Family Services, donating 10% of the proceeds to support our critical work in the community. Come out an enjoy good food for a great cause!
Family Services’ 2019
Shop and Support Family Services