- A strong connection with the mission of the organization – a clear path between what you do and how that impacts the lives of others.
- A great connection with the leaders of the organization – relationships built on trust between the people leading the Agency and the staff who execute the work.
- A super connection to one’s supervisor – the key relationship or connection in great jobs is having a supervisor who supports you and wants to see you grow.
- A powerful connection with your colleagues – you dig the people you work with and know they have your back.
- An unwavering connection with the culture – the values, mores, norms, and behaviors of the place you choose to work are consistent with who you are and what you value.
By the Numbers
In 2017, 47 volunteers worked side by side with Family Services staff to provide hope, improve lives and strengthen our community.
Thank you Dan Carroll for all that you do!
“Dan provides hope through his grounded and kind presence in the midst of a crisis response center. He improves the lives of clients and coworkers through his dedication and eagerness to support others.”
Family Services’ 2018
Shop and Support Family Services
Chief Executive Officer
Deputy Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
Director of Family Support Services
Director of Center for Victim Safety and Support
Director of Development
Director of Forensic Programs
Director of Human Resources and Risk Management
President of Hudson Valley Mental Health
Our Partners at the Family Partnership Center
Community Voices Heard
Dutchess County Behavioral & Community Health
Dutchess Community College
Dutchess County Healthy Families
Flores Chiropractic Group NY
Hudson River Community Health Care
Hudson River Housing
Hudson Valley Mental Health
John Flowers Community Events
Mental Health America-Mel’s Place
Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson
Prime Health Choice
R.E.A.L. Skills Network, Inc.
Rebuilding Our Children and Community
Sadie Peterson Delaney African Roots Library
845-452-6088 ext. 3343