Date(s) - 11/07/2018 - 11/09/2018
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Family Services, Inc.
Become A Nurturing Program Facilitator
The Program Implementation & Facilitation Workshop is a three day workshop that focuses on the philosophy of nurturing parenting, the different Nurturing Programs available, research supporting the programs, the different delivery models of the programs, levels of prevention as they relate to the number of sessions (dosage), the use of assessment and evaluation in ensuring the program’s success and how to implement and facilitate the parents and the children’s programs. The facilitators will gain competencies in the following areas:
- The Principles of Nurturing Parenting
- The Philosophy of Nurturing Parenting
- How Parenting Beliefs are Learned
- The Five Parenting Constructs that constitute the content of the Nurturing Programs
- The Concepts and Activities that form the Lessons presented in the Five Values of Nurturing Parenting
- Built-in Assessments of the Nurturing Program • Implementing Home Based Program Models
- Implementing Group Based Program Models
- Marketing strategies
For questions, please call Amy Cole at 845.331.5641 x223
*Fee includes Lunch*
Bookings are closed for this event.