We emphasize the safety, health, and well-being of children by providing a secure environment and mentoring relationships with trained adult youth workers. Using project-based learning, children are engaged in a variety of developmentally appropriate activities that serve to enhance their academic, life, and social skills.
Our After School Programs Offer:
- Homework Assistance with College peer mentors and Program projects with a tie-in to the academic day
- Cultural Exploration including Ethnic celebrations and cultural origin activities
- Creative Arts including Self-Expression through media, drama and visual arts
- Service Learning though Community service projects designed and implemented by youth
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math education (STEM): Lego Robotics and Science Activities
- Family Nights
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Services
- Parent Activities and In-services including workshops: Internet Safety, Parent/child conflict resolution, middle school transitioning
Our programs are licensed School Age Child Care programs through the New York State Office of Children and Family Services.