Family Services’ mission is to help families
and individuals help themselves through
direct services, collaboration and advocacy.
As the premier agency of choice, Family Services
will assure that every family and individual in need
can receive the services and support necessary to
reach their maximum potential.
Family Services believes in:
- Helping people help themselves
- Treating each person with respect, dignity and integrity
- Maintaining a highly skilled, motivated, and diverse staff and volunteer corps
- Accepting diverse people as they are, valuing their strengths and contributions while enabling them to achieve their full potential
- Focusing on prevention as a solution to individual and family problems
- Ensuring organizational credibility and accountability
- Leading through collaboration and advocacy